cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD - Excise Invoice creation and Excise Invoice cancel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Gurus,

My requirement is to create a automatic excise invoice while creating a sales Invoice....

I have few questions?

1.What are the settings required for automatic creation of Excise Invoice?

2. Currently iam following the below flow :

VA01(OR) -

>VL01N(LF) -

> VF01(F2) -

> J1IIN(JEX)...Are there any problems if i follow this flow?

3. How should i cancel the Outgoing Excise?Whats the flow and Tcodes for the same?

Your expertise and suggestions will be very useful .....

Thanks

Sasi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sasi

1) Automatic EI: While defing the Excise groups there is an indicator called " Create EI " if you activate this indicator sytem will create EI automatically when you save the billing document

2) Process depends upon the senario which ur follwing.

3) You can Cancel the excise invoice by using j1ih or j1iin.

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus,

While cancelling and Excise Invoice .....doe we need to reverse or look into specific things?

Thanks

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U need to first cancel the excise invoice in J1IIN, then cancel billing, and so on(Basically a reverse process)

Cheers,

Santosh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sasi

To cancel Excise Invoice

1) TCode - *J1IH*

2) Go to IMG Path -- Logistics-General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Account Determination --> Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction.

Here you have to define the Excise Transaction type CEIV for the combination of your Excise Group, Company Code and respective G/L Account.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For automatice Excise Invoice creation during Billing (VF01), in Excise Group you need tick the indicator which says excise invoice during Billing, when you do this while creating bill(VF01), in background excise invoice gets created, after you make that tick in excise group level your flow will be only VA01(OR) -

>VL01N(LF) -

> VF01(F2) for creation, but for cancellation you need to goto J1IIN only.

Cheers,

Santosh