cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mandatory field in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We maintain 3 level of product hierarchy which is being selected by the user at the time of order.I put in product hierarchy field in incompletion log so that user not able to save the order until unless he fill the field of product hierarchy.But now the user want that system should not allow to save the order until unless user not select all the three levels.

Means for example i have 3 level of hierarchy product>mobile>celltop.At present if user select only product then system is allowing him to save the order.But now user should select all the 3 level then only allow him to save the order.

How should i go about it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

pleaase use the t code SHD0(zero), and the the helpm of abap.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

transaction variant is not helpful.And we have a common material so we can't maintain it at material master either.

Regards,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

For each material if the product hierarchy is well-defined then you can put it in the material master itself and it will automatically come in the document.

former_member195698
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try using the Perform USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE in the Include MV45AFZZ to solve your problem.

You can ask your technical team to code in the user-exit according to your requirement.