cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while testing a BAPI Web Servicei face this problem in web service

Former Member
0 Kudos

i face this problem in web service bapi when i am carrying out the submit test... so can anyone help me???

HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

Set-Cookie: <value is hidden>

content-type: text/xml; charset=utf-8

content-length: 803

sap-srt_id: 20080610/144609/v1.00_final_6.40/DD36B8E7DE44B5F19BA900145E6770F3

server: SAP Web Application Server (1.0;700)

<soap-env:Envelope xmlns:soap-env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soap-env:Body><soap-env:Fault><faultcode>soap-env:Client</faultcode><faultstring xml:lang="en">Deserialisation failed</faultstring><detail><n0:SimpleTransformationFault xmlns:n0="http://www.sap.com/transformation-templates"><MainName>/1BCDWB/WSS0080610064309718000</MainName><ProgName>/1BCDWB/WSS0080610064309718000</ProgName><Line>128 </Line><Valid>X</Valid><ReferenceFault><DescriptionText>Error accessing the ref. node 'EMPLOYEENUMBER'</DescriptionText><RefName>EMPLOYEENUMBER</RefName></ReferenceFault><Caller><Class>CL_SRG_RFC_PROXY_CONTEXT</Class><Method>IF_SXML_PART~DECODE</Method><Positions>1 </Positions></Caller></n0:SimpleTransformationFault></detail></soap-env:Fault></soap-env:Body></soap-env:Envelope>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

first i create a web service by calling this bapi Employeepersonaldatacreate (created by sap) and then i go to wsadmin to run it on document style. when i click on sent it give me this error. i create it in SAP logon n using abap workbench. this error occur when i test it... i test other function that is created by SAP such as view and retrieve data and both work...

Boris_Rubarth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

since I did not find that BAPI in my system: what is the exact name?

Did you test the BAPI directly in ABAP, i.e. function builder SE37, successfully?

Currently it looks to me as if you did not provide sufficient business data.

Did you specify the employee number before executing the call?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This xml document is created by SAP and i only import it as a bapi web service.

Boris_Rubarth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

my question is still: what exactly is the situation and your procedure? Which tools do you use? Where does this error occur? Did you test a different web service with success?

Boris_Rubarth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

it looks as if the request xml document is not well formed so that the element 'EMPLOYEENUMBER' cannot be resolved. How did you test the Web Service, with the Web Service Navigator? Did you fill in all necessary data?

Regards, Boris