cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change PO price after Goods receipt

0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

This is very urgent. I have created PO with account assignment (Individual order/project (D)) and has material master last month and received goods last month too.

PO item already been issued and used for production. There is no stock balance both urestricted and sales order stock.

Now we need to change the PO price for paying the vendor right price. I have tried MBST to cancel/reverse material document and give me error message saying "Sales ord stk deficit" I think because of no stock avaible in the system.

I need a urgent solution: How can i change PO price or cancel material doc to adjust the PO price.

Thanks,

Mohammed Rahman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed

You can use T.Code MB01 and Movement Type: 102 cancel PO.

After that you change price in PO and Goods Receipt again.

Regards,

Thang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed

Sorry, If stock don't have goods.

1- You can use MB1C and Movement Type 561. Stock become have goods.

You cancel PO, change price, Goods Receipt again.

After that use MB1C and Movement Type 562 down stock same quantity up stock.

or

2-You can issue a new PO and goods receipt, stock become have goods.

You cancel your PO, repair Price, Good Receipt again

Af ter that Cancel new PO and delete this PO.

Regards,

Thang

0 Kudos

Hi Thang,

Thank you very much. But Material have already reseved for 3 pcs. When i run MB1C and receive 1 ( i Need to cancel materaial document contain 1 item) it is not allow me to cancel.

Only if i receive 4 then i can cancel document. In that case when i change PO and receive again and cancel document using 562 of qty 4 . it gave me Error messege because of reserve qty.

Please advice

Mohammed

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do not try to change price in PO and also don't cancel the GRN.

Go to MIRO for LIV and here refer the PO, it will default the PO Price, there at "Item Overview" level you will find a column "Edit own conditions", change price there and put according to Vendor Invoice and then try to simulate and post the LIV doc. It will adjust Stock Account OR Price difference A/c automatically as per the Stock Availability coverage and price control in material master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed

Which step system appear error ?

Example: Qty PO have already receipt 4 set, you already used 3 set. Stock have 1 set.

When you use 561with quantity 5 set, stock have 6 set.

after u cancel PO wrong price (qty is 4 set) - stock have 2 set but when you change PO and Goods Receipt again stock will have 6 set.

And you use 562 with Qty 5set => now stock still have 1 set.

And price already changed.

Regards,

Thang

Edited by: Cao Danh Thang on Jun 13, 2008 4:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using MIGO u can cancel the material document and then enter the transaction code me22n and change the price.

thanks

Ashok