cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Layout type in the properties tab ????...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am creating a AIF in the Tr SFP, when I go to the properties tab there is no layout dropdown list available and when I try to activate the form its not allowing me to activate instead a message on the status bar "Action Cancelled by user" and always in inactive mode.

Please help me out on this.

Thanks in Advance,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Experts:

I am having the same issue, where the system I am on is SAP ERP Central Component 5.0 (ECC5.0). There is no Layout Tab to define ZCI or xACF. I'm not sure if this is relevant, except that, I cannot get my Interactive form to work.

All PDF tests in SAP are passing except interactivity.

When I call my Adobe Interactive Form and set sfpdocparams-fillable = 'X' I get an error:

Error creating PDF Document -PDF Exception: Stream does not represent a PDF document.

I have applied the Usage Rights credential properly and my form displays read-only when sfpdocparams-fillable = BLANK. While in transaction SFP, I can see that my interactivity works when displaying the form through the Preview PDF tab.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I might do to determine why my interactivity is not working?

Thanks for your time experts,

Sean