cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(SOAP sender) < --- > XI <----> R/3 (RFC receiver) this sync scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Webservice(SOAP sender) < - > XI <--> R/3 (RFC receiver) this sync scenario tested with Infopath successfully.

I have given partner number,student object id are the two input fields(request) and i am getting student number as response. This scenario is working when i use MS infopath.

I have generated WSDL file embedded with below URL

http://xxxx.yyytec.passh.ed:7271/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:Webservice_Sender_BS:GET_NUMB...

Sender business system: Webservice_Sender_BS

Sender CC: GET_NUMBERS_Sender_CC

Msg Interface: STU_GET_NUMBERS_Synch_MI

now we want to test from third party website, what are the things to be provided to the website developer to test the scenario.

the way i generated URL, is it correct?

if i provide above URL and generated WSDL in XI , is it enough for web developer to enter the input fields to RFC(r/3) via XI as webservice request and getting back response from RFC(r/3) to webservice via XI.

can you please advice if any body worked on this kind of scenario.

Thanks

Dhanush.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the developer you have to provide WSDL file so that they know the input/output fields and write the code.

URL is correct.

Other informatino they required is Username and password of you PI system.

Gaurav Jain

Points if answer is helpful

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You just need to share the wsdl fiel invoked from Integration directory and have to give the url that you have precisely formatted.

The Third Aprty appication developer will deploy this wsdl fiel and will make the request call to the url that will point to integration server via SOAP adapter.

Thanks

Swarup