cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer field in monitor shopping cart - urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement where i have to search for shopping carts based on the customer field defined in the SC header.

I have defined the customer field in the inlcude INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_SC and can see the customer field in the SC header

But I cannot see the customer field in the monitor shopping cart selection screen.

please let me know how can see the customer field in the monitor shopping cart.

I am working on SRM5.0.

after defining the customer field in the include INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CSF_SC, in which DB table the field value is stored.

• points will be rewarded

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take a look at this BADI BBP_MON_SC. It should help you in what you are looking for.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the BADI BBP_MON_SC, but please let me know how I can use it, to display the custom field in the Monitor shopping cart screen.

Edited by: sandy singh on Jun 12, 2008 10:45 AM

ashwin_mundkur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

The BADI will not help you to display the fields in the BBP_MON_SC transaction. You might have to do a modification to display the fields and modify the code to search these fields. It is not available in the standard through BADIs or by other means etc.

thanks,

Ashwin

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this method BEFORE_SELECTION_SCREEN, the parameters cs_header and item. For header look at the associated type and work on this structure DUMMY_EEW_PDHSS_SC. Similarly for the Item DUMMY_EEW_PDISS_SC.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Could you please elaborate more on the usage of this stucture DUMMY_EEW_PDHSS_SC in the BADI, please help me out by giving a dummy code, so that it would be easier to understand how to use it.

My requirement is:

Custom defined field should be visible in monitor shopping cart and it should be searchable. Means, by providing the value of the custom field ,it should show the list of shopping carts.

• Full points will be rewarded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree with Ashwin that it not possible to add CUF in this report. The best way would be to copy this function group BBP_MON_SC into a custom function group and change the screens in copied FUGR to add new fields. Now we can create a custom Transaction and Internet service for this whcih can be added to user role.

As far as searching, we can do our custom fieltering based on values entered in customer fields in method AFTER_SELECTION in BADI BBP_MON_SC.

Rgds,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Thanks for the reply,

Please let me know, step by step procedure to add a Z transaction to the brower.

Will be an BSP or Webdynpro or changing the ITS template .

Regards,

Sandy

ashwin_mundkur
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

I dont think it is possible to search customer fields in monitor shopping cart. As a part of standard, it is currently not available.

thanks,

Ashwin