Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing Detail from a graph

macds
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've created a VC module that polls a data source every ten minutes and displays the results in a pie chart.

This works fine except the user now wants to click on a segment and see the details for this segment.

I've add a link to a new RFC call which is triggered by the event Select.

When deployed and running, as I click on each segment I get the detail results in a table view.

However, everytime the timer polls the summary data source, the table view resets and shows the first set of details. Also, the first time I open the iView I see the first set of details.

I don't want the details unless I specifically select a segment. Otherwise every ten minutes the detail system (CRM) is connected and the detail RFC is executed.

Any ideas how to limit the submit of the RFC to a mouse click on a segment and not to the loading of the summary data ?

Cheers

James

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James,

Have you tried this?

1. Have a datastore field of type boolean and set it to default value "false" -> ie., button is not clicked

2. On the event between form/table and the datastore, assign the datastore field value to be "true" -> ie., button is clicked.

3. On the event between the form/table and the data service(your rfc call), assign the value to be based on an if-statement; something like -> if( @datastoreField1==true, <please give true condition execution>,<pease give your false condition execution>)

Let me know if it helps

Regards,

Vani

macds
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vani,

Great idea and gives me the functionality I needed.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

James

Answers (0)