SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Number during ISU-Invoicing

sumith_rajagopalan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there an event or user-exit during ISU-Invoicing where the invoice number generated for that invoicing run will be available?

Regards,

Sumith

7 REPLIES 7

marcin_cholewczuk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumith

You should check transaction fqevents. Maybe event 707 could be useful for you

BR

Edited by: Marcin Cholewczuk on Jun 12, 2008 9:10 AM

0 Kudos

Forgot to mention, the version I'm working on is 4.64, hence no FQEVENTS.

707 is during correspondence. That won't be getting triggered. So that won't help.

Thanks for the suggestions though.

Update 01 - Jul - 08

I'm using event R417. I believe during this event the input field X_PRINTDOC has the print document number too. Still in testing, so will update this thread if successful or not.

Edited by: Sumith Rajagopalan on Jul 1, 2008 7:32 AM

0 Kudos

Hello,

If I rightly understand your question, you are looking for an event to find out what future doc nos wud be. Right?

If that is the case, I do not think there is an event or FM.

The no ranges are determined dynamically online and are taken from the available number ranges.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Ooops!!!!!!!!!!...what you said may be correct. Line 123 of the event R417 mentions the No range....It wud take no ranges from balance no ranges created.

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

I'm NOT trying to find the future number.

I'm running the invoice program for a CA. A print document is generated as part of invoicing. I'm trying to find out if I can find this number before invoicing ends in an user-exit or event, so that I can capture and set a few parameters in other table.

Regards,

Sumith

0 Kudos

Please Check out event R433....I believe this is one of the last events called in invoicing..

Regards,

Yuvi.

sumith_rajagopalan
Participant
0 Kudos

Use event R417