cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule line not determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have this 3rd party order scenario where my (third party) sales order is having an order of 1 qty.

Now after customisation, I can view the stock available with my vendor just like a stock with the company itself.

So the stock available shows the unrestricted stock as 1.

Planned delivery time is 90 days, GR processing time is 1 day.

Their is no requirement of safety stock or minimum stock and all...

Please if anybody can help me with the possible reason for *not getting schedule line for this item.*

In customisation we have enabled availability check with no replenishment time.

Points will be rewarded for helpful answers!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is a very important correction to my question (please excuse me ), the following is the corrected data:

1) the order is standard order type

2) the schedule line category is consumption MRP with production allocation

3)Item category is TAN

4)the material is externally procurred and sold from the stock mainatined in company's plant

5)customer is one-time customer

Edited by: rupali barbate on Jun 11, 2008 5:54 PM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rupali

If the item category is TAN then , how the third party can take place. and its schedule line will be CP . So once you save the sales order , purchase requisition wont come. so you cant do third party process

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

that is rigth srinath but this is what I have corrected in my question that the scenario is not a third party scenario......

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI rupali,

Be specific first..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rupali,

The business ecenario is not mapped properly or your question is not rightly understood by us....so reframe the question for easy undersatanding...before that make sure that you have cross checked if your syestem is not behaving properly or there is lack of our understanding.

I feel system is correct as per you points above.

You have marked the question as answered what was the issue..????

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rupali,

if you are not getting the schedule line in the sales order please check if schedule line determination is properly done .

i.e Schedule line=item cat. +MRP type

check if it is done

this will be the preliminary check that you can follow

Reward if helpful

regards,

Krishna Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rupali,

Did the system create the Purchase requesition? You can see it in the item schedule lines. Check the item category in the order, is it TAS? Please let us know.

Prase