cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

send billing output to multiple email adresses

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we need to configure our output determination to be able to send billing invoices via email to multiple recipients.

In our old 4.6c environment it worked with output type 5 when we added multiple comma separated email-addresses to the customer master record.

After applying some kernel updates, this does not work anymore.

does anyone have experience with that?

I tried to set it up for output media 7 (SAPoffice) and wanted to get it working with SAP distribution list. but I struggle and I am at the point where I feel like I have tried everything.

Maybe it's just an easy setting I'm missing.

Thanks for any help.

Markus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

not possible in standard SAP. we solved it with distribution lists maintained by the users directly in lotus notes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vogel,

I am using SAP ECC 6.0. I want to sent the invoices to from the SAP to number of emaild. Please let me know how to create the distribution list and send the invoices from SAP

hueychin_liew
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Have you created a distribution list by going to SO01 ->

Enviroment -> Distrubtion list -> Create? This will enable you to

send to one address but multiple mail addresses.

Please use medium 7 'SAP office',

in output record define 'Recip. type' = Shared distribution list,

select the distribution list as 'Recipient'.

Hope the above info could help. Otherwise, please do not hesitate to let me know if there is anything I could help you further.

Thank you.

Best regards,

HC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank's a lot for this information.

I think this helps.

But I have one more question:

Is there a way to not give the distribution list name directly in the condition record but to pull it from the e.g. Billing partner master record?

Thanks a lot,

Markus

hueychin_liew
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Markus Vogel,

Glad to hear from you on your reply & feedback. Unfortunately I never come across/ to know your request on functionality is visible & I'm afraid that I can't help you for your second request.

Rgds,

HC.

jason_barton
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Huey,

Read and processed your selection as you suggest. Run into issue when the output record is executed, get error message that ...

Communication type cannot be used

Message no. SVN000

Diagnosis

Message type ZD08 should be sent with communication type .

System Response

Communication type is not supported by the conversion module.

Procedure

Use one of the supported communication types:

Printer (LET)

Fax (FAX)

Telex (TLX)

X.400 (X40)

Mail via Internet (INT)

Mail via SAPoffice (RML)

Any thoughts on this are appreciated. We are on ECC 6.0 SP14.

Thanks,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

The error indicates that their is incorrect customization of the output type. Please verify your output type configuration and also condition record.

Ramesh

jason_barton
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

You are somewhat correct on your comment. The issue pertains to the program and FORM routine tagged against the config for medium 7 and the applicable output type. Working with a programmer now to correct.

Thanks,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jason,

We have the same requirement to send an output to multiple (external) e-mail-addresses.

Were you able to use the distribution lists with medium 7? Did you do this by making changes in the program from the output?

I am getting the same error message you did and found on OSS note 1452099 which simply states that it's not possible to use external mail with medium 7.

Thanks for any tips to solve this issue.

Kim