cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application patch 29_ Modif. Adjust

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am applying application patch SAPKH47029 in my system.

I need some clarifications before confirming adjustments.

1) In the spau tcode, its showing few note numbers with status "can't be implemented" few note numbers with "completely implemented" why its showing like this ?

2) In the spau tcode, its showing some transport requests which are transported to this system under the programs and function groups. why its showing those transport requests?

3) If i confirm adjustments, it will overwrite some objects which are already customized. to prevent this overwriting while applying this application patch, what can i do ?

4) In the modification adjustment help, i am getting the following instructions

Ask the developers to adjust the modifications for their objects.After the adjustment is completed, the

developers must release their tasks and inform you. Modifications can be adjusted in any client.

but i am not getting how they will do the modifications for their objects ?

and why they need to do the modifications for their objects ?

Regards,

Gayathry.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before performing the sp's you need to check your SPAU and see what are all the objects lying there for example some notes or fixes for the DD objects or Applications which were not supported with your present sp level so when you go for next level of sp this all modifications or fixes wud/might be bundled together in the next release odf sp so you need to ask the dev team to check for that and ask them to create a new transport request under which they can make or store the changes they want in SPAU once you are done with ur sp's then you need to adjust the SPAU with the help of a developer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George,

Could you tell me more clearly ??

Regards,

Gayathry.

Answers (0)