I am doing a message mapping.

Source:

=======

>Structure(A,B,C,D)

Target:

=======

>StructX1(A,B,C,D)

>StructX2(A,B,C,D)

I want to map source to both targets based on a certain criteria.

For example the records with A=100,200 or 300 should go to

StructX1 and records with A=500,600 or 900 should go to

StructX2.

Can any one help?

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your task can also be achieved by using a user defined JAVA function. the advantage of using a user defined function is, you can implement your logic easily. If the node satisfies your logic you add it to ResultList else you let it free.

This way ur mapping can be made easier. The other steps for going about is clear in the blog specified above. am also giving the link to that blog:

/people/sudharshan.aravamudan/blog/2005/12/01/illustration-of-multi-mapping-and-message-split-using-bpm-in-sap-exchange-infrastructure

regards,

P.Venkataramanan

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi chemmanz,

You can use the functions availabvle for graphical mapping to solve your problem.

Use the If-then-else available on the Boolean Functions to do your condition checking and then direct it to the appropriate target.

For 1:N mapping, you can always include 2 different message types for your target so that on the basis of your conditions mapping can be done to the appropriate field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I hope this weblog will give you complete detail

/people/sudharshan.aravamudan/blog/2005/12/01/illustration-of-multi-mapping-and-message-split-using-bpm-in-sap-exchange-infrastructure

Just do it.

Regards

Piyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure if the target structure StructX1, and StructX2 are same, I assume they are the same structure.

If that is the case, in the message mapping, right click on the target field, choose duplicate subtree, so you know can have 2 target structures.

The rest is just if...else or if without else depending on your requirement.

--Wenning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this should work with the SplitByValue node function.

You can find an example in Sravya's weblog: <a href="http:///people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/12/08/message-mapping-simplified-150-part-ii:///people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/12/08/message-mapping-simplified-150-part-ii

Regards,

Andreas