cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot enter technical details for monitoring objects in BPMon

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having a problem with setting up business process monitoring. I have successfully selected each step of the business process I want to monitoring and for each step I have selected the areas I would like to monitor (Application Log, Background Jobs, etc.) but when I save it does not allow me to enter the details, such as thresholds, for any of the monitors. In fact there is no arrow that allows me to expand the tree. This has not happened in the past on the same solution manager system. Any help you could give me with this issue would be appriciated.

Thank you,

Josh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Josh,

according to your posts it looks as if you encounter several problems. So please check SAP notes 784752 and 521820 if all technichal prerequisites are met.

If the problem persist you should probably open an OSS message on component SV-SMG-MON-BPM so that somebody can check the settings directly in your SAP Solution Manager system.

Best regards

Volker

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I opened an OSS Message and am applying the latest version of the ST-SER plug-in to the system to see if that will fix the problem.