cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Delete Cancelled Asynchronous Error Messages?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've a requirement to Delete Cancelled Asynchronous Error Messages. I know about IE configuration parameter PERSISTENCE_DURATION_ERROR, but this is only for Synchronous Errored Messages.

Can someone help me with the process to delete Cancelled Asynchronous Error Messages?

Points will be definitely rewarded to helpfull answer.

Thanks and Regards

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suresh,

See the last sentence of the below content, it deals about deletion of ASYNC messages. The below content is copied from the help of IE conf of SXMB_ADM transaction. This may be helpful for you:

Configuration: Archiving

Parameter PERSIST_DURATION

Subparameter ASYNC

Meaning

Retention period for asynchronous messages that are to be archived.

The retention period is the time that an asynchronous message is kept in the database after it has been successfully processed or canceled manually because an error occurred. Once this period of time has passed, the system archives the message with the next archiving run.

You can specify which messages you want to archive in the sender or the receiver interface, or both. If the archive indicator is not set for an interface, all messages relating to the interface will be deleted.

Regards,

Kiran Bobbala

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>help me with the process to delete Cancelled Asynchronous Error Messages?

You need to run the reports that will archive your messages. Search SDN there is a guide on archival process describing the reports to be used. All messages with status success and cancelled will be archived.

>>Points will be definitely rewarded to helpfull answer.

Asking for/promising for points doesnt conform with the community guide lines.

Regards,

Jaishankar