cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page flow in smart forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a problem with smart forms. In my smartform the item details are flowing to multiple pages. A single line item details are printed in multiple lines. I want to make sure that the details pertaining to a specific line item are printed on the same page.

(like we have the concept of protect-end protect in scripts)

Can any one help me out .

Thanks,

Nisrin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI!

You can find page protection switch on some component's output options tab.

Page protection switch.

In some cases you may want to avoid that text is divided by a page break. Therefore, you can protect text sections with a page protection.

Page protection can extend to

a paragraph

a text node

all output within a folder, for example, several text nodes combined in this folder.

a line type (table node)

If on the current page there is not enough space left for the protected text, it is displayed entirely on the next page.

Regards

Tamá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a folder node before item line.

Put your item line details under folder node.

select 'Page Protection' Tab in folder node.It will will like PROTECT.. ENDPROTECT in script.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply .

But as i hav mentioned i have got many folders under a specific line item. So should I check page protection for the main line item folder and for the rest of the folders it should remain unchecked??

Edited by: Nisrin Pindwarawal on Jun 11, 2008 4:03 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to put all the nodes below folder page protected, then put all that notes in a folder and apply page protection to upmost folder under which you have put the other nodes.