Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text in VA02 - how to find the user who added the text

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The user is adding text in the sales order through VA02, sometime after creating the order. This is not making any changes to the existing data, but adding the text in Header Text.

When trying to findout who made the addition of text (not changes) from VA03 - menu - environment - changes ---it is not showing any details regarding this. Please guide me how to find out the user who made the addition of text in sales order through VA02.

Thanks,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I think there is no option available to find the name of the person who added text to the sales order.

If the person who creates sales order, should also maintains the text we can find the name who created sales order. I am sure that u might be knowing the way.

Still for the benefit of friends who r not aware, in the sales order> GOTO>Header data--> Sales tab.

Regards,

Ravi Duggirala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have the same need as Ravi and thought of following up with this thread.

Are there tables that store these changes? Already tried CDHDR/POS and I do not see it there.

Any alternative thoughts are welcome.

Thanks

UV

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi/ UV,

In VA02/VA03, Go to the text editor by double clicking the text. Then go to menu Goto -> Header. This will display the details on both created by and changed by user details with date/time.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shiva Ram:

Very good info. Thanks.

Would you know which table is holding these data?

As I am not the initiator of this thread, not able to reward "well deserved" points to you.

UV

former_member70391
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI UV,

The objects are VBBK and VBBP it seems. You can use READ_TEXT function Module to display the value. Also Please check table STXH. Hope it helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagaraj Kalbavi