cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial Number wise Result Recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi QM Gurus,

My Client requirement is he wants inspect the goods serial number wise.

Example: Product P0001 production entry 100nos with serial number like s001, s002, s003, s004, u2026u2026u2026u2026 s100.

But same thing Quality people has to record the result serial number wise.

How to map in SAP, Kindly help me.

Thanks in Advance.

Babusingh.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Results recording for units to be inspected (with serial number profile)

When you record inspection results for a unit to be inspected, for which the maintenance of serial numbers is specified in the material master, you must use the predefined serial numbers.

To record results for units to be inspected with a serial number requirement, the following conditions must be met:

The material was assigned a serial number profile and the serializing procedure was defined for maintaining inspection lots.

You have set the indicator for single unit inspection in the QM inspection setup of the material master.

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Thank you,

I will try and get back to you if i have any doubt.

Thanks & Regards,

Babusingh.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sing,

Activate the "Singal Result" for your MICs. And make the smapling procedure with 100% inspection.

By doing what will happen is

1. System will generate your sample as = your lot size. because of the 100% inspection.

2. And you need to record the result for each assigned MIC in the tasklist for equal number of time to your sample size = the lot size.

update us to help you more, reward points to help you better!Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joshi,

Thanks for your reply.

My Question is I want inspect the product with serial number wise (with serial number identification), not 100% sample inspection.

Hi please any guide me

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Babusingh.S