cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo XI Guru,

i have one problem, i want to map more Source with one Target (n:1). I have done duplication in the Target sys. I need only the result in the target sys root when the Condition in the source sys is true. But i have in my target sys also the root when in the source sys false is. please could you give me input who i can have in the target sys only the root when the condition in the source sys are true?

this is the scenario:

oldstructur -

> table group

motherchild -

> table group

number -

> table group

i need in the target sys only table group root when in the source sys the condition is true.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can do two things:

1. Set the table group node occurance as 0..1 and map this to required source condition

2. Place the condition at the Messages Level, so that the message itself will not be generated if

source condition fails

Regards,

Sreedhar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able u get ur point actually, if u r using table group with 0..unbound, u can't map multiple sources to it. If possible place the screen shot of message mapping. I will analyse and let u know.

Regards,

Sreedhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreedhar,

1)Set the table group node occurance as 0..1 and map this to required source condition.

Whith this way is not possible because i am wanting more than 1 table the must be unbounded.

2.)Place the condition at the Messages Level, so that the message itself will not be generated if

source condition fails

how i can place the condition in the root message level, so that the message itself not be generated if the source condition fails ! didn' t you have idea, i have try whith if ---then but i didn't not work!

Thanks,

Regards,Dominique

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Dominique,

1. You are right you should have to keep the occurance as Unbounded

2. You can do one thing if the source condition fails then pass empty value to target table.

Then in Communciation channel if you will be processing the file adapter select the option for not processing the empty fiels.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup

2. You can do one thing if the source condition fails then pass empty value to target table.

Then in Communciation channel if you will be processing the file adapter select the option for not processing the empty fiels.

isn't possible to do that, because can it be true or not so. I don't know which for the condition coming. But i think i need a constraint that me help me to have only the with field in the target when the source sys in question coming.

please that is my change how i can have only the root in target when for condition:

source (1) -

Root(1) now i have for one true condition 3 root in the target sys.

did you have idea how i can solve this problem?

Thanks

Dominique

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dominique,

Do your mapping as it is, u can solve this problem by BPM.

1) Use Switch step in BPM, put mapping only for true condition.

2) Use your source true condition in branch condition.

May this will help u.

Regards,

Rohit

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

thanks for your input.The BPM is a good solution but is with an effort. Because we have Abap stack as well as java stack, above all multiple mapping and performance problem. I still to migrite 12.000 data: I think is better to write a java function to catch the problem.

I thank everybody for the input.

Kind regards,

Dominique

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo XI Guru,

thank you very much for your Answer. I have solve the probleme with only the function collapseContexts and removeContexts and trim. We can done that we BPM but is not necessary:

with this function is easier to solve the problem.

Thanks very much for your Input, i was appreciate