cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Print.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAPpers,

Could anybody explain me what is a Blue Print, the scope of a Blue Print and maybe give me a link where i can find also a sample of a Blue print.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A blueprint is a type of paper-based reproduction usually of a technical drawing documenting an architecture or an engineering design. More generally, the term "blueprint" has come to be used to refer to any detailed plan.

The SAP Business Blueprint is a document that is produced in Phase 2 of projects that follow the AcceleratedSAP (ASAP) methodology. It's created by using an ASAP tool called the Question and Answer Database (QAdb). Using the QAdb, consultants work with Business Process owners to capture and define information about the company's business process requirements. It's basically a process in which you try to understand their current processes, whether they are supported by SAP, and what might need to be changed. The end result is the Business Blueprint which defines the scope of the project, the processes that will be configured, and any Authorization, Reporting, Interface, Conversion, and Enhancement requirements. Hope that helps.

You Can refer to the link for ur reference http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm40/helpdata/en/45/f6da633a292312e10000000a11466f/content.htm

Reward Point If helpful.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Blue Print is the base document which is prepared for any Implementation project.

You have to prepare this document after getting the requirement from your client and then document it as - AS-IS and To-Be process i.e. how currently your client business process and what how it would be after implementation. Here your have to document every possible process, once your client confirm and sign this document then only you will go for Relization phase i.e. actual configuration. So in other words it is the base document which is required before Configuration phase for any Iplementation project.

[Business Blueprint- Info|http://training.saptechies.com/phase-2-business-blueprint/]

This is company confidential document, so it not possible to get this document for refrence.

There is no standerd format for Business Blue Print, diffrent company prepare in diffrent way base on the As-Is and To-Be process for project.

Cheers !!

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

GO to SAP-IMG.com where you will find sample blue prints..

www.sap-img.com

reward points if helpful,,

regards,

Amlan Sarkar