cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross-enterprise integration of SAP GRC Access Control with PeopleSoft

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

Does anybody has/have/had the owner to implement Cross-enterprise integration of SAP GRC Access Controls 5.2 with PeopleSoft ?

If yes, what are the key points and approach one should keep in mind while going for this kind of cross-enterprise implementation.

Is there any reference material, blog, wiki or such informative resource regarding cross enterprise GRC implementation available on the web?

I tried to search, but could not get good results.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Amol Bharti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

Amol-

From my experience:

CC 5.2 with Peoplesoft: as long as you have the RTA's installed in the Peoplesoft system and create the connectors in CC, you are good to go.

AE 5.2 with Peoplesoft: cannot provision to Peoplesoft, however you can connect with Peoplesoft HR for Password Self-Service. You have the capability to provision to SAP HR.

FF 5.2 with Peoplesoft: N/A

RE 5.2 with Peoplesoft: N/A

I am not sure if there are any standalone docs out there for AC integration with Peoplesoft. And the 5.2 manuals have sparse information on integration. However, the AC 5.3 manuals have more detailed info on the integration piece with various other non-SAP systems.

Sorry, I couldn't share more info, as that is all I know for now...

Ankur

GRC Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helpful note:

Note 1076755 - Greenlight Adapters- Versions of ORA, JDE and PS Supported

Thanks

Himadama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies,

As we have setup a non HR system with AC 5.2, do you think there would be any impact on cross enterprise integration with PeopleSoft.

Best Regards,

Amol Bharti

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

Amol-

What non-HR system did you integrate with AC 5.2? And for what reason are you connecting Peoplesoft for? Just curious...

Ankur

GRC Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ankur,

well i think i was asking a wrong question, anyways

I have setup VIRSANH RTA for AC 5.2 on our SAP system. We have PeopleSoft HRMS and Finance modules installed on another system, now we want to integrate both PeopleSoft modules with AC 5.2.

As you mentioned we need Greelight adapters. So am looking into this.

Best Regards,

Amol Bharti