cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing error in sale order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I had a serious problem when i raise sale order. When i create sale order it is not capturing price from "Price list category/currency/material with release status". Kindly tell me how to solve this issue it is very urgent.

thanks in advance

Reg,

ES

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friend,

In SD, Pricing Procedure is determined based on Sales Area (Sales Organization + Distribution Centre + Division) + Customer Pricing Procedure + Document Pricing Procedure through T.Code: OVKK. Sales Area is determined in Sales Order Header Level. Customer Pricing Procedure is determined from Customer Master. Document Pricing Procedure is determined from Sales Document Type / Billing Type (if configured). Once the pricing procedure is determined, Condition records are fetched. If appropriate condition records are found, the price is determined. If Mandatory pricing condition is missing, system will through an error message.

Maintain right access for the access sequence.Follow the basics of pricing in below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/de/7a8534c960a134e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ES

Assuming your pricing condition type is PR00, go to V/07, select this condition type and click on "Accesses" to your left screen. There maintain the relevant table and save. Now retry the process.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear lakshmipathy,

recently my client updated price list as 3, and in existing sale order we tried to include one line item in this case this is not capturing price from "Price list category/currency/material with release status". Kindly tell me how to solve this issue.

Reg

Es

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ES

Check the validity dates in VK11 with your sale order pricing date. Normally, if you create a new pricing condition for a item and try to include in old sale order, pricing will not be carried out due to the fact that the pricing date field will have the preceding date of the one maintained in VK11.

So go to VA02, select the line item newly entered and click on "Goto>Item>SalesA. There you can see a field "Pricing Date". Change to current date and check the conditions so that the new price will be carried out.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Consultant,

Please check for the condition record for that particular condition.

I guess the Price list type in your condition Record & price list type in Customer master(Sales area data> Sales Tab> field -Price List) is different & that is the reason , Price is not being picked up.

So you need to create a new condition record for Price list type-3.in Tcode VK11.

Reward points , if helpful.

regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Lakshmipathy,

Thank you, and tell me the price list use and how to configure in price.

reg

ES

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

maintain access sequence properly.

thanks,

narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u emplane little bit clearly pls

reg