cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with a Filter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have generated a Model like following.

Start_Point ->Form1 -> Service1(Bapi) -> Table1 -> Service2(ApplicationService) -> Filter -> Table -> End_Point.

Form1 gives a String to the Input of Service1 and write an Entry in Table1

No Attributes are mapped between Table1 -> and Service2.

The problem is that the Filter is Based on Table1. How can I define that Service2 shall wait until Service1 has written something in Table1???

Thanks for your help

Marco

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

Try connecting the output of service1 directly to the input of service2.

Regards,

Shai

Former Member
0 Kudos

But I need Table1 for the Filter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

will it be possible for you to upload a screen-shot of your model?

You can use http://imageshack.us/ (or any other image hosting site) to store the image.

Shai

Former Member
0 Kudos

BTW - You can connect both table1 and service2 to the output of the service.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

sorry but how can I upload my Screeshot. I can´t find a Button or something else. Is there any special syntax.

Regards

Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, imagehosting. I understand

[http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?image=visualcomposerstoryboargg7.png]

What should happen is that I type in a lastname in Form1. This clearfiy a employeeunit with a BAPI which write default Values in the table Decision_table. Now Shoult AplicationService2 based on the Filter(which is based on DecisionTable) return a table with a list of entries.

And GetAllCarBO shall wait until GetDecBO has written something in Decision_Table.

Hope you can help me

Many thanks

Regards

Marco

Edited by: Marco Gennari on Jun 11, 2008 12:18 PM

Edited by: Marco Gennari on Jun 11, 2008 12:28 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

In your decision table, for one of the field put the button. Example: If you have EmployeeUnit in that table, make it to button, set an Predefined Action "Submit". In this case only when the user clicks on the EmployeeUnit your service "getallcarbo" gets excecuted and not before that. "So in your terms it waits, till submit is triggered".

Good Luck,

Dharmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahhh ok.

Thanks a lot.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

If I understand you correctly, you have a mapping between Table1 and Service2, but nothing is mapped within it. Is there an event on the mapping between them? I think that if you put a "select" event on this mapping, it might work the way you want it to. (the select event is generated automatically when Table1 is filled with data)

But if this isn't it, add a screenshot of your model to this thread, and maybe we can figure it out.

Good luck!

Eyal