cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI7.0 Installation Master DVD

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am installing PI7.0 on Windows 2003 Enterprise Server/MaxDB. At http://service.sap.com, only can see 1 installation Master DVD is BS 2005 SR3 Installation Master (No NW7.0 SR3 Installation Master). At the first screen - "Choose the service to install", cannot find <SAP system> SAP Systems <Database> Central System according to installatio guide under Netweaver 7.0 SR3. Wondering where to start the installation

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can find in the installation guide and notes

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the reason. As of Netweaver 7.0 SP3, 32bit Windows is not supported anymore for production use. There is the reason cannot find the "installation service"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, For PI7.0, There is only BS2005 Master DVD available, there is no PI option in it

Edited by: Xuening Wu on Jun 11, 2008 11:48 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I still have no clue how to start the installation. There is no PI 7.0 can be selected

vikas_agarwal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For installing PI 7.0, you have to start with master DVD, that will be same for R3 as well as Netweaver 2004s. You can choose Netweaver 2004s for starting the installing PI7.0

Hope this will help you.

regards,

vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Refer

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Understanding SAP Licensing

/people/imranh.khan/blog/2008/01/03/understanding-sap-licensing

you need to install a new SAP Instance , which is your SAP R/3 System.

So for this you can carry out our normal SAP R/3 Installation as per the guide. Make sure that you Enter a unique SID and System Number for your SAP R/3 Installation.

/people/boris.zarske/blog/2007/08/16/new-version-of-configuration-wizard-with-sap-netweaver-70-sps-13

/people/udo.paltzer/blog/2007/04/26/new-sap-netweaver-process-integration-release-planned-for-2007

/people/paul.read/blog/2007/06/19/new-capabilities-in-sap-netweaver-71-process-integration

regards

chandra