cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP support? Hell no!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys!

What is happening with SAP support (OSS)?

I've posted message (visual composer decimal point problem ( 0000412192/2008 )) on May 29th. Since then only one response ('send logs!' style). That's it. They calling that 'support'?

I'm writing this post because I noticed, that some guys from SAP read this forum, probably they could help me in activating OSS people and finally solve my problem. We're now in big customer project, and people from customer side are just very upset with support and product quality

Sorry for taking your time guys!

See you

DK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lanzlf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

I'm checking your message and found a possible synch failure in our support system.

I've already fixed it and will transfer your request to an VC Expert Support Consultant or will process it by myself.

We sorry for the inconveniences that this caused.

However i'd like to take the chance to let you know that there exist an SAP Note that contain the phone numbers for SAP Support, you can call those numbers to speed up the problem processing and also for know the status of your case.

The SAP Note number is 560499 - Global Support Customer Interaction.

And the link http://service.sap.com/supportcenters

Again, we sorry for the inconveniences that this failure caused

Best Regards,

Luis F. Lanz

SAP NW Visual Composer Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for help!

BTW, I did not call to support by phone, because I thought that I will reach just call center guy, who do not know anything about systems

Regards,

DK