Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restrict anybody for posting into particular G/L account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As we know that ,for giving restriction into G/L account is only possible by the authorization object F_BKPF_BES by entering authorization group.

But the user who doesn't have ( this authorization object with activity 01 and particular authorization group) assigned into his profile ,is also able to post by using transation code MIGO.

Can anyone guide me,how i can restrict those users ,not to post into the particular G/L account untill and unless ,they are not assigned this authorization object F_BKPF_BES .

Thanks

Manoj

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

try the authorization object

F_SKA1_BES

0 Kudos

Hi Maheshwar

Authorisation object F_SKA1_BES

Activity==03

Authorisation group==*

Authorisation object F_BKPF_BES

Activity==03

Authorisation group==*

This is the authorisation assigned to the user,to whom we dont want this posting G/L account access.

But he is able to post the PO into a particular G/L account by the transaction code MIGO.

Here pls note that:-

If I am just deactivating all the above mentione authorisation object from his profile /role,then also he is able to perform the task by the T-code MIGO.

Thanks

Manoj

Edited by: manoj jaiswal on Jun 11, 2008 12:11 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Could you please check and verify if the user is assigned an additional roles where he is getting this extra authorizations for Posting.

Regards,

Kiran Kandepalli.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the authourization object F_BKPF_BES --DON'T give activity "77"

Activity "77" is for posting.

Cheers

Gangadhar

Edited by: gangadhar hm on Jun 11, 2008 3:24 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos