cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating a excise invoice for a factory sale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Wahts the requirements / settings to be done for creating a excise invoice for a factory sale?

Thanks

sasi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain all the settings in J1ID and then use J1IIN transaction and create an excise Invoice with reference to the Invoice. Printing of the same is in J1IIP.

regds

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Maintained all the settings,but the excise duties are not getting reflected in Excise invoice.

Thanks

Sasi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sasi

Are the duties flowing in invoice ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Yes the duties are flowing in the Invoice...i have maintained Z condition types for all the duties(copied the Std Excise cond types)...do i need to cross check this anywhere?

Thanks

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

any idea abt this?

Thanks

Sasi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to j1id, select "Material and Chapter id combination" and go to the material which you had invoiced. There ensure that "1" is maintained on the right side tab "Declared". Similarly for "Customer Excise details".

Still if you face the problem, then ensure that the latest patch is uploaded in your system which your basis team will do.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi,

I will check and get back to you.

Thanks

Sasi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sasi

1) You have to maintain the material in j1id - material with chapter id combination

2) You have to maintain the customer code in j1id - Customer Excise details

3) In IMG, Logistics-General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India. Here you have to create Excise Group, Series Group and all other relevant datas.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi