cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg.smart forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am modfing one delivery note smartforms, for this one i added one window in the bottom of firtst page for next page i copied that window

from first page . My problem is in the first page the signature window

is coming correctly , but in the next page it is not coming properly.

First page output and correct output:

shipper:----

receiver:.......

date :.......... date :........

Nextpageoutput.

shipper:........ receiver:

date :........ date :

please send the answer...rewards are helpful answers.

Thanks & Regards,

Narasimha Rao.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

It is very clear that ur window size smaller than first page window size here. Goto form painter compare both first and next page window sizes & position it exactly as first page in your next page too.

Sure it works

Regards

Swetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I too faced the same problem when i copied the window . Better you create a new one . I struggled with it for about 3 hours but the problem still existed so i deleted it and created a new one and it worked.

You can create a new one instead of trying it to adjust, it will surely save time and will also solve your problem.

happy ABAPing.....

Regards,

Shaheen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Razia,

Assalamalaikum,

Iam created one form it is diplaying ouput good,except one thing.In smart style i created C1 as subscript style. Coming to output it displaying 2 fields are normal underline,remaining fields are displaying Underline is very thick and bigger than normal fields. How can i overcome this prob...

Thanks in advance.

Khuda-Hafeez.

hiddu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Razia,

Maintain the smart style in smartform also, then only u will get the output.

Regards,

Narasimha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You first check whether the Width, height, Left Margin and upper margin (in output options of the Window) of both the windows are same. If yes, then give a try for this. :

You just Create the Window in the next page instead of copying. And give all the details of Widht height , etc....as per the first page.

Some times creating things work instead of copying.

Thanks.

Swati.