Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partial delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goodmorning Gurus:

I have a sales order with a line item whose quantity is 1000

I delivered 500kg yesterday with rate 1.25/- per kg and delivered it

today i want to deliver the rest 500 kg with rate of 2.80/- and deliver and bill it....like it should show the bill stating 500 kg of rate 1.25 and the other 500 at 2.80

is that possible?? how to do it please give me the steps

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Yes it is possible

First process the order with Rs1.25 and do the delivery and bill the same

then change the condition record(VK12) from Rs 1.25 to Rs 2.80 and process if u have not created the order yet

if u have created the order then change the condition record & then follow what laxmipati has told.

Thanks

Susrikant

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes certainly it is possible to have two different rates in two billing.

Assuming that your sale order with quantity of 1000 kgs is @ 1.25, go to VK11, input PR00 and change it to 2.80. Dont go in VK12 (change mode) and change the existing price, which is not recommended.

But b4 that you have to see what is maintained in copy control in VTFL for your item category. There if you maintain "G", your billing will carry the same rate as in order. Once you generate billing, go to condition tab where you can see the existing rate (ie.1.25) is flowing. Click on update button, so that a box will appear where double click on "G" so that now in the billing, the rate would have been changed to 2.80.

Alternatively, if you maintain "B" in copy control for the said field (Pricing Type), irrespective of your sale order rate, your billing will always carry the rate from VK11. So in this case, first you create a billing without changing VK11 rate and save the document. Now change the rate in VK11 and generate one more billing document so that the second billing document will carry new pricing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to change the pricing maintained in the condition record for the conditon type in VK12 and update your pricing in the order before delivering the second lot. The invoice will carry the new price.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Please let me know if you are in a metal industry and use LME-london metal exchange to update your pricing on a daily basis using a enhancement.

If yes: Then the program needs to be validated.

If no then:

First use the order number you have craeted for Rs1.25 and do the delivery and bill the same then update the condition record for Rs.2.80 and follow the process.

Regards

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SAP SD,

Before doing the delivery for the second 500 qty you should change the price from 1.25 to 2.80 in the sales order if the price condition type is manual.If the price condition type is mabdatory then you need to change in the VK12 transaction.

After maintain the new price you update the price in the sales order then do the delivery for the 500 qty.

After completion of delivery you create invoice system will take defferent prices for the respective quantities.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.