cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I created an IM with Mat.Master,Plan,PDS and Sales Order. In the ECC qRFC out monitor there appear an error- resource 10000852 doesn't exist. I don't know what is this resource. Is it a calendar resource? if yes where shall I maintain it? in ECC or APO

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls check in your PDS or PPM, one of the resource is missing in APO.

Cross check all the resources that are there in the plan- PDS or PPM are exists in APO. If not please CIF them first and then CIF Plan

Hope this helps

regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is also recommended to use separate IM for each object and not only one for all objects. So it is easier to analyse issues in the interface. Moreover you can influence the sequence for cifing the objects and so you can ensure that all resources are cifed before you transfering the plans.

Christian

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vardev,

Best Practice is that you should create seprate Integration Model for Material Master,PDS,Planned Order etc.

Now Come to your query,You have Prod. Version in ECC i.e R/3 which is converted in PDS or PPM in APO.But you doesnt have Particular resource(Work Center) in APO,so that system showing this Error " Resource No. XXXXX does not exit.

Now this no. is id of that particulal Resource which is not available in APO.

Now go to T-code se16 in R/3 (ECC),Enter Table name CRHD.Enter XXXX in Capacity id.So that system will show your particular Work Center & details of Work Center.

After that send this work center through CIF in APO as Resource.

After that you will send all the PDS,PPM according to your requirement.

Hope so above answer will solve your query.

Sujay

Former Member
0 Kudos

While I appreciate all inputs, your's is to the point and immensly helpful.

I find the resource is defined in SCM but its origin fr a different logical system. Is it binding that it should be CIFed from the same ECC?

thanks