cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table VBAK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello everyone,

what does field client do in this table, to be honest i am not very clear on the subject of table, i understand all the data from the fields go and sit in these table, i mean i heard that statement , but i am trying hard to understand it, can someone please put some light on Tables

thanks

Dilip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Table is a two dimension data matrix, just like microsoft Excel. It has rows and columns. Every column is according to a field, and every row just like a record of a table that cosists of all columns or fields.

For example, we all have first name and sex. If we want to store data into a table we can store one guy in a row or record, and every row or record has a field of 'first name' and a field of 'sex'.

Interesting?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to the details given , i wish to in form u that, based on this table what ever the data we require we can get be entering the Tcode SE16 where u can enter ur table and press enter, u will get all the fields available on that table, fill some fields and press execute, u will have all the details now.

Also this table and fields should be used while making a programme by an ABAPer to maintain specific condition.

Regards,

Ravi Duggirala