cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in Contract Replication SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need your help....i'm trying to make the contract replication from backend system by the program BBP_CONTRACT_INITIAL_UPLOAD.

But there is a message erro in coditions as down

''End of discount condition validity > end of price condition validity''

The replicate will work but all the contract cames in SRM with memorize status and i have to edit all the contracts...

if i change the date of condition in r/3 contract, i can make the replicate without problem. But this is not a correct solution.

there is a way to solve this?

I saw the notes in SAP but my Support Package is the last one (SAPKIBKT11)

Thanks all

gustavo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

Since the problem is with the dates of the pricing conditions, the date has to be modified to remove this error. You can either do it in the r/3 contract before doing the initial upload or change the contracts in SRM after the initial upload is done.

Regards

Saravanan.

Please award if useful

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there other way to make this? because i have a lot of contracts in R/3. There is other error in upload contracts that the service itens form r/3 doesnt arrive in SRM, the item line came in blank.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

we have the same problem.

How did you resolve it?

Thanks in advance

Gg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gian..my problem was solved...

This problem ocurring because pricing conditions are differentes from R/3. You have two choices to solved this..

Could you use a Badi in SRM BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE to make this condition mapping or you can configure in SRM Price conditions the R/3 conditions using the same price of R/3.

Thanks

Gustavo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gustavo,

We are facing the same problem and are trying to figure out the solution from you inputs.You have suggested 2 options

1. BADI : BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE

But this BADI will be called when a contract is to be created in the backend and how will this BADI be helpful when we are replication/uploading contracts from backend R3 to SRM

2. Maintain same pricing conditions in both R3 and SRM: could you explain in details what you are trying to say.

Thanks

Raghu