cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract creation in Backend with Idoc message type BLAORD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are creating Backend contracts from the Bidding engine functionality. We only want to create backend contracts and did the necesary configuration.

We activated BADI: BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS

Method CONTRACT_LOGSYS_DETERMINE.

We did not yet implement BADI:

BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE in SRM 5.0

In SAP R/3 Backend system (Version 46C) we see SAP is trying to create a contract via Idoc message Type: BLAORD.

In the trx BD87 in the backend we get status 51 :

Mesage number: 00 055

"Make an entry in all required fields"

In the segments of the Idoc however we do not see which field is missing!

How can we best analise this problem. Or maybe anyone can give us a a hint what is missing.

Thanks for any reply.

Aart

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

A very old discussion is available for this issue between Christophe & Claudia.

The IDOC reaching to ECC sometimes does not carry PROG or Company code.

You need to enhance the IDOC in ECC BADI BBP_CTR.

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aart,

Using transaction BD73 you can try posting the error idoc in forground mode and check the missing / incorrect data in idoc. Enter the idoc number and deselect check box for "background processing".

Regards,

Prashant

Do reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RKK

due to other ABAP priorities in the SRM proyect we posponed working in this area in SRM for now.

I´ll let you know later on if we managed to create contracts.

Thanks for now.

Aart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tested in my system it is working fine. Only problem is the target value or quantity.

You do not have to do much. In R/3 for your contract transaction type (PCTR / GCTR whatever) , just chnage the contract type from WKK to MKK. The error will go away.

Regards,

RRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello RRK,

In ref. to your mentioning to change the backend configuration from WKK to MKK might not be as easy to do for organizations. As those configurations effect the overall creation of purchasing document types in R/3.

The Key issue is why the "Target Value" in the Header of the SRM GOA does not get transferred to the R/3 contract. That's why the issue is still there.

Were you guys able to figure out why that was missing? In the BLAORD IDoc the Target Value seems to not get transferred from SRM - its 0.00 if the IDoc is reviewed in WE19. This seems to be the problem.

Just wanted to know if you see the same issue in ur system.

Thanks.

Sunny.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The missing field is 'Target Value'. I guess the transaction type used in SRM is PCTR and the for PCTR corresponding contract type in R/3 would be of 'WKK' type. For WKK type Target value is a required entry. But follow on contract from a bid, some how is not carrying this information to R/3 side. Using WE19 we can debug the IDOC in foreground and pass the missing value. System will prompt for this while doing debugging, then make entry for target valueand your contract would be in R/3. For debugging the IDOC use 'IDOC_INPUT_BLAORD' functiion in foreground.I have verified this in our system.

Regards,

RRK

Do reward points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you create backend contract?

Rgds,

RRK