cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP JCO Interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to post SAP function return data to a website. I have my function in SAP working properly, I also am able to execute the transaction in the workbench and see the data in a trace file. I would like to create a chart with the data and post it to a website. Does anyone have a detial document on how to create this transaction?

Thanks

Skip Ford

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Skip,

I have written a document on calling a SAP function in xMII . May be that can be of any use to you....

[check here|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/00e532ef-7e81-2a10-f2b4-b186285e47e4]

Regards,

Musarrat

Edited by: Musarrat Husain on Jun 12, 2008 12:46 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want a dynamic chart with the various properties available from xMII you will need to include an applet in your html. Here is a sample.

<APPLET NAME="a60DayChart1" CODEBASE="/XMII/Classes" CODE="iChart" ARCHIVE="illum8.zip" WIDTH="640" HEIGHT="400" MAYSCRIPT>

<PARAM NAME="QueryTemplate" VALUE="ProjectA/MATest/tqChartData">

<PARAM NAME="DisplayTemplate" VALUE="ProjectA/MATest/dtChart60Day">

<PARAM NAME="Param.1" VALUE="">

<PARAM NAME="Param.2" VALUE="">

</APPLET>

The curly braces {} define a session variable passed when my web page is invoked.

Good luck,

Mike

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Skip,

Go to Wiki, xMII, Modeling Templates and Composite Design, xMII v12 Sample Projects and Tools (listed under FrontPage Development Addins for some reason), xMII Integration Templates, Click Here for Download. These may not be exactly what you need, but they are full of good techniques and will give you a good starting point.

If you are building static charts there are two action blocks you will need to use:

Chart in the Charts folder and

Image Saver in the Web folder.

Chart needs a query template and display template as inputs (at a minimum). Image Saver is pretty self explanatory, but if you need more help, just say so.

Good luck,

Mike

Edited by: Michael Appleby on Jun 11, 2008 2:45 PM