cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do anyone have the same question ... The SDN is too slow !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi .. I just open three topic pages , ten minutes passed .. The page still runnung and not opened yet !! I'm confused such kind performance issue , it's my ISP's problem or it's the SDN's problem ?? We are one customer of SAP , and we are cosidering to implement the Netweaver solution . But with such kind of performance issue , how can we trust SAP's product ??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bogi,

We did some upgrade work this weekend and took the system down for a short period of time. From the date of your post I gather that you were trying it on Saturday and it may have been right around that time.

Over the weekend I was at a conference and once or twice I actually logged into SDN. Therefore I wasn't on the internal SAP network, but still the responds time was O.K.

Hope it is better for you right now too.

Let us know otherwise, Mark.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank for your response .. In my post , i didn't exclude the possibility of my ISP's problem . Anyway , I can understand your team's effert .. I wish it could be better and better .. Have a nice day .. _

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mark -

I have a question for you. I am looking for some good SAP BW candidates for a position that I have in Texas. Do you know of anyway I can network or is there a place that I can post a job....or do you just know anyone that might be interested.

Thank you -

Michelle

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michelle,

Currently we don't have a place for job offerings within SDN, but SAP Community has a whole area. Please post your job offer there and good luck with it.

http://sap.com/community

Best, Mark.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bogi,

no, i can't agree. SDN's performance increased significantly compared to the days it started and is acceptable in my opinion even for slow connections (i often connect to SDN using 64 kBit/second from home). Maybe you have a problem with your ISP and/or HTTPS communication.

Regards

Stefan