cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

How can i cancel a quotation document which is created, No other sales document has been created with respect to this document.

I want to cancel the document and i need a field which shows this document has been cancelled.

Thank you

Anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi anil

Go to VA22 and in the menu go to -> delete the quotation .and then save it

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Deletion will remove the record of Quotation, I cannot see it again. I dont wanna do it, I just wanted to block the quotation document manually.

Thank you

AnIL

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi anil

In VA22 , item data -> schedule lines, put the block for the line items.

Hence you cant copy that quotation .

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

thanks for reply.

is there any way that i can i do at header level?

Thank you

ANil

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can check in the header level shipping tab and billing tab . you will get a field

If you assign to the doc type QT then it will be applicable to the header level at quotation .but all quotations will be blocked.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinadh,

Thanks for your response.

In one way what you said is absolutely right, Lets see in different way.

We submit quotes to customer, Customer may decide whether he wants go with our quotes or not.

If customer does not want to go with our quote we have to block or reject quotation.

Can i use the solution you have given earlier? I was just wondering whether it has any impact on reports

Thank you

ANil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

You can also think of rejecting the quotation with a reason for rejection. You can put the reason for rejection at the header level for the document as a whole, or for each line items. Correct me if I didn't understand your requirement correctly.

Prase

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anil,

The only way to block this document from further usage is to complete the quotaion by giving "reason for rejection"

Go to va22 >>>EDIT >>Fast Change of >> Reason for rejection.

This will complete the quote and caanot be further used.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can change the Valid to date in Quotation so that no Sales order can be created with reference to Quotation.

Reward points if helpful

Regards,

Nimit