cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to create the material

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ALL

Why is that it is not possible to create the material, when i enter the oranization data at while i creating the material. it says that invalid Sales Area thought the assignment of Sales Organization to Distribution channel is done all most all the setting are done which are required (iam working on ECC 6.0)

plz help me in this regard

Thanks & Regards

BMS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please cheque following :

1) Whether you had assign Plant to Sales Organization & Distribution in Enterprise Structure.

2) Please check whether you had activated Common Distribution Channel & Division, if yes then please check whether you had activated it for Creation of Master Data.

If it is so then please give you common distribution channel for creation of Material Master.

Cheers !!!

Imran

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear BMS

Have you assigned the plant to your sales organization and distribution channel in OVX6 ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi krishna reddy

Check in VOR1 common distribution channels

check in VOR2 common divisions.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since, you have already mentioned that Sales Area assignment is done, then may be the system is looking at SOrg-DC assignment with Plant.

You can have a look at this assignment also and then try again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Have u maintain the sales area. After assignement you have to create different combination of sales area. Go to SPRO

Enterprise Structure

Assignment

Sales and Distribution

Setup Sales area T CODE is [OVXG]

Select the Sales Organisation and assign Distribution channels

Select the distribution channel and assign the divisions and save it.

Reward Point if helpful.

Thanks,

Raja

Edited by: Raja Singh Chhabeda on Jun 10, 2008 5:27 PM