cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Web Channel Extension Tutorial in NWDI Build and Deploy Errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to NWDI and I am trying to make a simple modification to our CRM Web Channel B2C application, I want to just change the logo. I know that I can swap out the image file on the server, but we need to do this the right way and use NWDI. I am trying to follow an SAP tutorial "NWDI in Web Channel - Developer Studio Set-Up.sim", every thing is fine until I try to build the project.

I am getting errors when trying to load related DC's, for example: "crm/isa/web/b2c: Compute DC build order: could not load used DC: sap.com/crm/isa/shopadmin. shipping it"

I am getting quite a few of these. They are only warnings, but I think they are affecting my deployment since when I try to deploy I get the following message.

Jun 10, 2008 11:07:43 AM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[001]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : apd-ng-sapres

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/hco3/LOCALS1/Temp/temp56936sap.comhomewc4_b2c.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/hco3/LOCALS1/Temp/temp56936sap.comhomewc4_b2c.ear

Aborted: development component 'home/wc4_b2c'/'sap.com'/'DI1_TestTrck_D'/'20080609151403'/'0':

Caught exception during access of archive "D:\usr\sap\DI1\JC00\SDM\root\origin\sap.com\home\wc4_b2c\DI1_TestTrck_D\0\20080609151403\temp56936sap.comhomewc4_b2c.ear":

java.lang.RuntimeException: ERROR: Cannot initialize EARReader: Error while initializing Extended Ear Reader using file: D:\usr\sap\DI1\JC00\SDM\root\origin\sap.com\home\wc4_b2c\DI1_TestTrck_D\0\20080609151403\temp56936sap.comhomewc4_b2c.ear. Reason: The following archives that aredescribed in the ear descriptor are not found in the ear: sap.comcrmisawebb2c.war,Please check the ear content.Exception is:

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).null)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

Any thoughts, suggestions, or other sources of help would be greatly appreciated. I am using NWDS 2004s. And the CRM DCs have been imported.

Thanks.

DM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fixed it myself! I did not have all the required DCs selected and associated with my new project.