<T_SETTAB> 0..1

<item> 0..unbounded

</item>

</T_SETTAB>

Target Structure

<Transaction Header> -- 0 -- unbounded

<Line Items> 0 ..1

<Line Item> 0 .. unbounded

Let us say if customer sends 3 transactions and each transaction has 2 line items then i will get 3 items in the T_SETTAB as the line items there indicate the no of transactions and i have mapped them to Transaction header on the target side.

Line items on the target side should occur for the respective transactions like first transaction header should get only its corresponding line items and i am getting all line items under the first transaction header only.

Line item on the target side is mapped to T_SETEXD_I items which represents line items.

any help or suggestions how this can be acheived would be appreciated

Thanks,

Srini

Edited by: srinivas kapu on Jun 10, 2008 9:22 AM

Edited by: srinivas kapu on Jun 10, 2008 10:40 AM

Edited by: srinivas kapu on Jun 10, 2008 1:01 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here you are trying to manage the line items as per the header data, but for this you should have some kind of common field or any linking between header data and Line Item segment else in Display queue you can observe all the line items all together in queue,

Probabaly you can use Advanced UDFs with cache parameters as Context Object taht will help you to restrict the line items for particular header segment ie.e for specific context

I hope you will try to resolve this way..Let me know if anymore help is required

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

In all the three structure you should have some id to find out the related header and item level information.

Find out those and write a UDF to arrange your data properly for sorting.

e.g. <Transaction Header> should map with <T_SETEXD_H>

<Line Items> or <line> will first read the data from <T_SETEXD_H> and then check the data from <T_SETEXD_I>.

Gaurav Jain

Points if answer is helpful