cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landscape and Portrait priting on the same page using adobe or smart forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are on sap ECC 6.0. I need to print landscape and portrait on the same page.Is there a way to achive this?ie the printing is on to a legal size paper.At one end of the paper,I require landscape printing and at the other end of the paper i require portrait printing and both are on the same side of the paper.

Please let me know any solution to achieve this .we are planning use adobe forms or smartforms.

Thanks,

Nuthan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use two pages , the front page will be portrait format naming this as first and the second page will be landscape format which say will be back.. Now the first page , give a command next page as back and pritn mode as D.

I think this ll solve ur issue.

Regards,

Nisrin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anbu and Nisrin,

Thanks for the response. I would try that and let you know. one more option I found was to rotate the individual elements and place it on the documents.but this requires rotating each element and aligning them properly.

Thanks,

Nuthan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisrin,

I used adobe forms and was able to achieve both landscape and portrait on same page.But due to printer problem. I am asked to redevelop the same in smartform .

could please expain that in detail.

first page :

output options:

next page = second page

landscape format

second page --

portrait format

print mode = D

i couldnot understand "give a command next page as back"

please ,could you explain that in little detail.

Thanks in advance

Thanks,

Nuthan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think u can ceate to different main window as per

Landscape and Portrait priting .........

and u can try...................

Reward IF it works.

Regards

Anbu