SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent Purchase Prices in Retail Promotions (transaction WAK1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

I have an issue on my current project whereby purchase prices are not being pulled into the Purchase Price fields in the Retail Promotion correctly. Currently the system pulls Purchase prices as follows

When the user creates Retail Promotions SAP pulls purchase prices as follows.

If a List Price exists and no Deal Price then it doesnu2019t pull anything into the Purchase Price Fields

If a Deal Price exists which has discounts maintained against it SAP pulls the gross Deal price, i.e. it doesnu2019t take off the discounts

If a Deal Price exists without discounts, it pulls this correctly.

If anyone has encountered this before your advise would be warmly received.

Thanks

Brett

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi brett,

after creaion of the promotion through WAK1 ..pls generate the outbound IDOC WPDBBY01 through Tcode WPMA...now see the PP in the respective field...if the one u desire does not exist ...u can have the required PP in the extended segment (cond type)

Regards

Jonk

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi brett,

after creaion of the promotion through WAK1 ..pls generate the outbound IDOC WPDBBY01 through Tcode WPMA...now see the PP in the respective field...if the one u desire does not exist ...u can have the required PP in the extended segment (cond type)

Regards

Jonk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This will work for POS but the actual purchase price pulled into the promotion is still not consistent with the condition record price. What the system does is it looks in the price schema, picks the first condition type (in this case the deal price condition) and just pulls the price from this ignoring any discounts maintained as supplements. If no deal price exists it pulls nothing rather than looking further down the schema and pulling the list price. Anyone know if I can make this work so it acts like pruchasing document pricing, i.e. includes supplements and keeps looking until it finds a condition record