cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plantwise number range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus

I m SAP SD Consultant. I have an assignment of giving number ranges to Billing documents at plant level

e.g

Plants Number Range of Billing Document

ADEL 00010000--00019999

ABAN 00020000---00029999

AMUM 00030000---00039999

ACAL 00040000---00049999

Please guide me treating me as a beginer

Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my understanding of your post - you want the system to use a different number range for Invoices related to different plants.

This has to be done by an ABAPer.

A userexit userexit_number_range (include RV60AFZZ) has to be used.

The number ranges and the plant details are to be maintained in a table.

While assigning the number to the invoice, the userexit will be triggered and the system picks the number from the number range specified in the table - corresponding to that plant.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use a combination of alphanumeric system to capture both the plant and the number range. So that by looking at it you can say which plant it comes from. This is only for yor convenience, As far as excise is concerned every plant will be created as an excise group and you will have series groups athaced to number ranges as well so your billing is more for identification than for anything else. Give the spec to the abap programmer and he will translate it into the number range you want.

regds

Jude.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh

Apply USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZZ), so that your requirement can be met.

For information, the internal number range used in the standard system is specified in the billing type table and can be changed in this user exit. This user exit is only called when the billing documents is created.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi