cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTR server problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The j2ee engine of the server is not getting started.

Following error was found in the logs:Fatal: Severe error in network I/O of centralserver. Please restart DTR server application. If the problem occurs again, please refer to SAP note 774339 for more details on how to analyse the error condition

Jun 9, 2008 3:59:33 PM ...ssap.dtr.server.servlet.WebdavServlet [SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_17] Fatal: Initialisation of DTR application failed. Please refer to SAP note 774339 for more details on how to analyse the error condition.

How do we restart the DTR server?

Due to the j2ee engine not working we are not able to login to visual admin so is there any other way to restart the DTR server ?

Please anyone reply.

Regards,

Rajani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, your J2EE is not coming up and I would doubt your DTR is required for your J2EE to be up so it is likely to be something more fundamental.

I would look in the work directory at the two files dev_server0 and std_server0.out. Can you please look through these and for any errors found then do a notes search.... you can post them here also but the weekend is coming up and I cannot promise my availability

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm facing same error:

...scentralserver.AbstractMessageHandler [Thread[ThreadQueServiceProvider,5,SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_Group]] Fatal: Severe error in network I/O of centralserver. Please restart DTR server application. If the problem occurs again, please refer to SAP note 774339 for more details on how to analyse the error condition.

The log related to be checked in the note have the same error. I think this is a bug with SQL Server 2005 released with SR3.

Any idea to solve this issue??

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the mentioned SAP Note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the SAP note.There it mentions to go into the visual admin which is not possible when the j2ee engine is not starting.

Is there any way to start the j2ee engine or start the DTR server ?

Regards,

Rajani

Former Member
0 Kudos

I recommend to read the entire note before trying anything mentioned in the note.