cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality plan deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have uploaded the inspection plan through BDC .Due to some BDC mistake, MIC text was kept constant for all MICs in all inspection plan.

Now when i am trying to change this MIC text through another BDC I am Getting some problems.

So what i am planing is to delete all inspection plan With T code QSR6

and again reload these plans with corrected BDC

Will there be any problem because of these deletion

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should be able to delete them. Keep in mind however if you were using internal numbering, any numbers used are more then likely gone. You will not be able use the same number sequence again.

If however, you used external numbers/names I think you should be ok.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Reobert,

If you have found out the problem in BDC regardign the MIC text during the upload itself, and the the Batch was terminated during the opload itself, then the plans will be not there in the system. Eventhough pls check the existance for some of them from your upload file through QP03.If no data found, you can directly upload through new BDC.

And if the plans found created, I would advice to create new BDC, to change the MIC data for the tasklist instead QSR6.

Best Of Luck,

Update us to help you more, reward points to help you better!

Regards,

Shyamal

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think if you in intial upload of master data and with the inspection plan is not used elsewhere, then there is no problem for deletion and restart your uploading

regards

thyagarajan