cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confirmation of order quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

please tell me whether the confirmation of sales order quanity depends on the shipping conditions ?

Eg. If requested delivery date(mandatory) in sales order is 10.06.2008 and shipping conditions is 2days then the order quanity is not getting confirmed on 10.06.2008 but on 12.06.2008.

Is it only because of shipping conditions as I have already checked the stock an and all to be available..

Points will be awarded for satisfying answer..

Edited by: rupali barbate on Jun 10, 2008 2:32 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rupali

Generally if stock is available in the warehouse then stock gets confirmed irrespective of the shipping conditions.

But if stock is not confirmed for the sales orders then all the sales orders go as a backorders , then once the stock is available we can confirm the sales orders of the sold to party based on the shipping conditions by doing rescheduling (V_V2).

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok .......if that is the siuation then what may be the other reason for my sales order not getting confirmed on 10.6.08 but on 12.6.08?

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the Following things :

In material master record

RLT in days

In house production

In VOV8 , chcek the lead time in days

check your factory calendar

check your shipping point (pick time , pack time,material availability time etc)

Regards

Srinath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The Shipping conditions are useful in determining the shipping point and Route. It will not have any impact on the scheduling and confirming the quantities.

The delivery priority will have impact on prioritising the deliveries.

Please create another order with a different shipping conditions and check the delivery date.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupali,

I think Confirmed quantity is Not dependent on Shipping conditions. As per my understanding u have already checked the stock in MMBE and stocks are there but the order is not confirmed?

Please check the table VBAK For seeing how many orders are open for that item. Some times it happen in MMBE the available quantity is 50, but u wont be able to create order because against these quantities some other order may be created.

So check this and revert back to me for any clarifications.

Reward Point if helpful.

Thanks,

Raja