cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition based TAXINN -SD CIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can any one provide me the SD -CIN - TAXINN configuration.

I can see lots of stuff on that....but not able to differentiate what is SD's and what is FI and MM's.

So please brief me Specific to SD CIN- Condition based configuration .

Thanks

Sasi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi,

Country Version India comes with four pricing procedures (TAXINN) as follows:

u2022 JINFAC (Sales from manufacturing plants)

u2022 JINEXP (Export sales)

u2022 JINDEP (Sales from depots)

u2022 JINSTK (Stock transfers)

TAXINJ & TAXINN are Tax Procedures in India. TAXINJ is old version & TAX INN is new version. Both has its own advantage & disadvantage.

Upto 4.6C & partially 4.7 version of SAP, TAXINJ was used. TAXINJ is formula based calculation, in which we maintain the tax rate in Tax Code itself. The implication is that if say we are having product range such that say Excise rate differes for separate chapter ID, VAT, CST & permutation & combination of these, we require that many Tax Codes. For example:

Tax Code: A1

Taxes: 16% Excise Duty + 2% Education Cess + 12% VAT

Tax Code: A2

Taxes: 16% Excise Duty + 2% Education Cess + 8% VAT

Tax Code: A3

Taxes: 12% Excise Duty + 2% Education Cess + 12% VAT

Tax Code: A3

Taxes: 12% Excise Duty + 2% Education Cess + 8% VAT

From 4.7 version onwards of SAP, TAXINN is being recommended & used. TAXINN is more user friendly & condition record based. In TAXINN, Tax Codes are statistical & of not much relevance, but are required to be maintained in condition record for taxes condition type. This makes Tax Codes simpler. The implication is that if say we are having product range such that say Excise rate differes for separate chapter ID, VAT, CST, we need not have the tax codes to that combination. For example:

Tax Code: A1

Can be used for any rate of excise duty, as tax code is only required to be maintained statistically in condition record.

Tax Code: A2

Can be used for any rate of VAT, as tax code is only required to be maintained statistically in condition record

Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satesh,

My requirement is to capture the below:

1. CST Tax rates:

u20222% CST against Form C

u20224% CST on some materials

u202212.5% CST

u20220% against Form H - 0% CST,Excise is applicable

u20220% against Form CT1- No Excise but CST applicable - 2%,4%,12.5% CST

u20220% against Form CT1 and Form H - No CST ,No Excise

2. VAT rates:

u20220 % - Non -Taxable goods -Exempted

u20224% VAT on some materialsu202212.5% VAT

u20220% VAT against Form H (0%VAT,Excise is applicable)-

u20220% against Form CT1 (No Excise but VAT applicable) - 4%,12.5% VAT

u20220% against Form CT1 and Form H (No VAT ,No Excise)

How many Tax codes and Tax categories(TAXINN)are required to capture the same....How should i go with this ?

Thanks

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi,

I too have the similar requirement. If you got any updates on this, please pass on to me.

Regards

srikanth

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sasi

If you implement TAXINN, you need to maintain seperate condition types in VK19 with respective tax codes and percentage.

To know more about this, please go thru this help link which is an informative link

[Configuration of Tax Calculation Procedure TAXINN |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/9e/0b941b0fd64873bc54e8745fb044e7/content.htm]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thamks Lakshmipathi,

I have copied the existing condition types and created a Z copy of it and maintained in the pring procedure(JINFAC) .I have two questions:

1.Do i need to maintain this Z condition types in FI cond as well or the existing standard cond types are suffice?

2.What are the CIN SD settings required to get the data flow from Invoice to Excise invoice?

Thanks

Sasi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sasi

As for as TAXINN is concerned, there is no need to maintain in FI but as I said earlier, you have to maintain in VK19.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

At VK19, are we just creating condition records or we are doing something else....creation of condition records we can very well do at VK11...correct me if iam wrong...

If so against which application we need to create the records at VK19?

and also i am waitng for the reply for my second question...

Thanks

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Pl guide me on this......

Thanks

Sasi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sasi

1) It is enough if you maintain in VK19 all condition types.

2) Application should be V

3) Since you are maintaining the respective Excise Condition types also in VK19, when you generate invoice, the respective condition types will flow which will then be copied to your excise invoice

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- reward if helpful *:-)*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I was given to understand that implementing CIN in IDES (800 client) is not possible for whatever reason. Is that true? Or is there a way out, by adding some patches or thru some User Exits??

Your answers will be very very helpful.

Highest regards.

Venkat