cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADS : FP_TEST_00 Exception getting currently running XMLForm Module version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have installed ADS and Currently configuring it.

The Reports FP_PDF_TEST_00 is working fine. But the reports FP_TEST_00 is hanging when i specify the Printer name and click on Print preview.

The Following error message i got in the default trace file.

1.5#001560DE2A38007F000000060000249E00044F4DBB40B6FF#1213095188495#com.adobe.AdobeDocumentServices#com.adobe/AdobeDocumentSer

vices#com.adobe.AdobeDocumentServices#ADSUSER#136##lux09208_D10_13839050#Guest#6959e66036db11ddc504001560de2a38#SAPEngine_Appl

ication_Thread[impl:3]_52##0#0#Error##Plain###Exception getting currently running XMLForm Module version.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No transaction

at com.adobe.service.J2EEConnectionFactoryManagerPeerImpl.getConnection(J2EEConnectionFactoryManagerPeerImpl.java:70)

at com.adobe.ads.proxy.ServiceLocator.getXmlfmFactory(Unknown Source)

at com.adobe.EJB_XMLFormAgent.getFactory(Unknown Source)

at com.adobe.EJB_XMLFormAgent.getVersion(Unknown Source)

at com.adobe.AdobeDocumentServicesEJB.checkXmlfmVersion(Unknown Source)

at com.adobe.AdobeDocumentServicesEJB.ejbCreate(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor265.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.session.stateless_sp5.BeanFactory.createObject(BeanFactory.java:113)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.util.pool.ContainerPoolImpl.doResizeOneStepUp(ContainerPoolImpl.java:374)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.util.pool.ContainerPoolImpl.ensureNotEmpty(ContainerPoolImpl.java:343)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.util.pool.ContainerPoolImpl.pop(ContainerPoolImpl.java:291)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.session.stateless_sp5.BeanFactory.getActiveBean(BeanFactory.java:188)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.session.stateless_sp5.StatelessContainerFP.getActiveBean(StatelessContainerFP.java:183)

at com.adobe.AdobeDocumentServicesLocalLocalObjectImpl0.rpData(AdobeDocumentServicesLocalLocalObjectImpl0.java:87)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.runtime.EJBImplementationContainer.invokeMethod(EJBImplementationContainer.java

:126)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.runtime.RuntimeProcessor.process(RuntimeProcessor.java:157)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.runtime.RuntimeProcessor.process(RuntimeProcessor.java:79)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.runtime.servlet.ServletDispatcherImpl.doPost(ServletDispatcherImpl.java:92)

at SoapServlet.doPost(SoapServlet.java:51)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)

Also the FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE report is also hanging with out any output.

The RFC Connectivity ADS is working properly, The Users ADSUSEr and ADS_AGENt are configured properly. I am also able the test the Destination FP_ICF_DATA_<SID> in Visual Admin properly.

The AdobeDocumentSErvices portal is also displaying the version number for me.

Please let me know how this issue can be sorted out.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is because of missing java patches..for hp-Oracle chk note 1133230

nishkam_joshi3
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi guRUS,

i Have the same problem? do you guys have solution for this. Please update it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked that note and those steps are alredy being in place.

But still the error exists.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Subramanian,

I am not sure if you have solved the problem of FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE report. Using this report test you can check if the complete configuration of the destination service and the ICF service is correct. Since this report is not getting results in your case, I suspect there is problem in Destination Service or the ICF Service.

Kindly do all the steps mentioned here.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/44/63eefb818c311ee10000000a155369/content.htm

Regards,

Shubham

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subramaniam,

Were u able to solve it???

If yes, can u pl post your solution here?

Regards,

Reema.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Subramanian,

Kindly check the following SAP Note to debug the problem step by step.

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/944221

Regards,

Shubham