cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with tick boxes in Search User Interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I am having a small problem with the search user interface. For some reason, the tick boxes in the list view section of the interface (the tick boxes on the very far left, to add the item to the shopping cart) are not working. They are there, but i cannot place a tick in them. The main add to shopping cart tick box works fine, but this selects all of the items in the list, which is not what i want.

Could anyone please advise if they have had this issue, and if so what is the solution.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member201266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

To add an item to an shopping cart there are some constraints, I dont know all, but the two I know are,

1) The item should not be of Item Type="Component".

2) The price of the shopping Item shouldnt be equal to zero, price!=0.

Try changing these in MDM and then try again.

Cheers,

Cherry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tick box issue fixed with patch install.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know if these tickboxes are supposed to work or not. I have still not found out why they are not working?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

Are you talking about the tick boxes in portal??

In Portal, to select a particular record you just need to click on the box at the left corner. It will not show any ticked mark there...but on clicking in that box the record gets selected.

Regards,

Becky.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Becky

I am referring to the tick boxes in the MDM EBP Catalogue viewthat the users get - the Search User Interface. In the item section next to every item on the left hand side is a tick box. Now, in my mind, these should be working. However they are unuseable and i do not know why.