cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot able to pass parameters in url for SE11 and F-43

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i had created url for some transactions like SE11 F-43 F-46 using SICF , and i would like to pass values to the fields on this transactions. But I am not able to pass values. Whereas I am able to pass value to the fields for the transaction VA03.

Can anybody tell me, is there a ny limitations with these transactions to pass values to the fields?

Edited by: Gopan Gopinath on Jun 10, 2008 1:08 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thorsten_domsalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gopan,

passing the parameters works fine for me, e. g.

...?...&&~transaction=*SE11%20RSRD1-TBMA_VAL=T000;DYNP_OKCODE=%3DWB_DISPLAY

for "Display" database table T000

or

...?...&~transaction=*SE11%20RSRD1-TBMA_VAL=T000;DYNP_OKCODE=/26

for "Check" the table T000.

Use the '*' notation.

And for F43 to F46 - of course the FCODEs must be defined in the application to use them. For TX SE11 I don't see such a definition.

Regards,

TJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thorsten,

As per your suggesion i have tried , but still its not coming for SE11.can you please help

url is http:// ................../sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui?sap-client=030&~transaction=*SE11%20RSRD1-TBMA_VAL=VBAK;DYNP_OKCODE=%3DWB_DISPLAY

Regards,

Gopan

thorsten_domsalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gopan,

when I change the client to my needs and use a table name of an existing table (on my development system) the URL works fine for me.

Which version of the WebAS you are using? What kernel patch?

Regards,

TJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are using ECC 6.0 system and ABAP patch level is 10.

It is working fine for VA03. For VA03, I am able to pass values.

Regards,

Gopan.

thorsten_domsalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gopan,

what kernel patch you are using?

What happens after you submitted the URL? If I understood you correctly you are in another transaction than SE11. Is there any error message in the status bar?

What happens when you start SAP GUI for HTML (webgui) without further parameters (in this particular case only with sap-client=030) and then start transaction SE11?

Regards,

TJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I execute, above specified URL, then it is opening SE11 screen. But it should also display the Database Table name as VBAK. But Database Table field is blank on 1st screen of SE11.

And if I run webgui with sap-client=030, it opens the initial screen of SAP. It is working fine.

And kernal level is 133.

KIndly help me to pass parameters to SE11.

Regards,

Gopan.

thorsten_domsalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gopan,

please answer the question: What happens after starting the webgui normally and then running TX SE11 and using VBAK in the database field? Is there any error message in the status bar? Maybe a system message?

I can't see why it should not work except for some kind of error as due to access rights or non existing database tables. What happens when you use another table like the T000. Try the same parameter list as I provided above (with sap-client=030 in your case). Use the ~transaction parameter as last parameter in the URL!

The ~transaction=*... I provided in my former responses is the right one. You will hardly find another way.

At least you can check the traces of the application server, especially the ICF trace (SM50).

Regards,

TJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

when I run webgui normally, and run the transaction SE11 and pass VBAK as table name.It is opening table VBAK, without anymessage from system. And as per your suggestion I tried for other table as well(T000) but still it is not accepting parameter. And I also tried ~transaction as a last parameter, then it is not opening SE11, it displays SAP first screen. Is it the limitation of transaction, or am I making any mistake in passing values?

thorsten_domsalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gopan,

if the URL is typed in correctly it should work. Hm. How do you enter the URL? Did you store it as favorite? This causes some confusion sometimes since also cookie or other values are stored with the favorite in IE.

What happens when you are using another browser?

Type the URL in an editor and copy the whole line to the address bar of a newly started browser.

Try the same with the SE16 or SE38.

> And I also tried ~transaction as a last parameter, then it is not opening SE11, it displays SAP first screen

This is getting more and more weird. You typed in

http://youserver.yourdomain:port/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui?sap-client=030&~transaction=*SE11%20RSRD1...

and it did not get you to the SE11 screen? On any of our systems I have to login, and then the SE11 is showing the list of table information.

TJ