cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow using Adobe Interactive Forms???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have got the below scenario

there are 2 users user1 and user2. we need to create a web dynpro online interactive form. User1 on opening the interactive forms will enter data and should see only "Submit" button on the form. once User1 enters data and submits, the form should go to User2. User2 on opening the interactive forms should see "Approve", "Reject" and "Resend" buttons on the interactive forms.

Q1 How to establish this workflow using web dynpro interactive forms.

Q2 How to enable and disable the buttons according to the users.

Q3 How to guide the form between the users.

Kindly help me out with your best suggestion, as this is very urgent.

Regards,

Kavitha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavita,

You can create a GP Process (Using the GP Design Time Role) and in that process create 2 Sequential Blocks. In each block create and action and within that action create a callable object of type Adobe Interactive Form. You have to map the fields you want to pass to User2 in GP Design Time (By selecting the process name and using Parameters Tab). You can use two different forms with different kind of buttons for each Callable Object.

To send the form from user1 to user2, you need to have one of the parameters in the GP to contain the user ID of user2 and use this parameter in Role Definition (instead of selecting a static role) and it will become dynamic.

If you want to write any business logic you can also think of using webdynpro components at the two Callable Objects level and use the Adobe Form as UI element within webdynpro applciation.

For any clarifications and forther help, let me know the details.....

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

That was a helpful solution. Will keep in touch with you for more info.

Points awarded.

Regards,

Kavitha

Former Member
0 Kudos